ATE brake fluids
Optimum performance for brake systems based on glycol
The right solution for every requirement
When it starts to get complicated, that’s when we go into top gear, because we have customised every ATE brake fluid to perfectly match its individual application. Viscosity, boiling point, pressure behaviour, they all interact perfectly to allow the brakes to react quickly and reliably – for every vehicle and every application.
The right choice – guaranteed
From classic cars to racing cars and from small cars to large SUVs with ABS and ESP®, we have exactly the right brake fluid for every requirement. So you can be sure that all the brake systems will function at their best.
High-quality additives in our brake fluids provide excellent protection against rust. This makes the brakes more resistant and more durable – and so much safer in the long term.
More quality? Can’t be done!
Why be satisfied with the normal standards? The dry and wet boiling point levels of our brake fluids significantly exceed the existing legal and technical requirements.
ATE SL6 – for modern brake systems
This brake fluid is ideal for ESP®, ABS and ASR. Electronic brake systems can react extremely quickly thanks to the low-viscosity texture and that improves safety. Not forgetting the fact that with ATE SL6, you’re well prepared for the braking systems of tomorrow.
Features & benefits
- Comprehensive product range: Every market and every customer can be supplied, from DOT 3 to DOT 4 High Performance and ESP brake fluids.
- Numerous container sizes per quality grade
- For all established makes of vehicles
- Longer shelf life thanks to high-quality metal cans
- Years of development expertise in brake fluids as part of the original equipment in automotive brake assemblies
- Boiling points and viscosity exceed the legal specifications.
- Outstanding corrosion protection
- Optimised compatibility with the sealing materials for DOT brake fluids used in automobile and motorcycle brake systems