ATE - the latest
• Rosa Meckseper will succeed James (Jim) Bayley as Head of Smart Mobility Business Area of Continental North America
• Specially formulated for electronic, hydraulic, and racing systems • Boiling points and viscosity exceed legal specifications • High-quality additives for corrosion protection and sealing compatibility
• 293-part numbers now available to service over 104 million VIO • Formulated to strict OE friction specifications • Tested to meet or exceed manufacturers’ quality standards.
27 New Part Numbers have been added for BMW, Honda, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Toyota, and Volvo
Exclusive, units from original manufacturer pre-assembled with electronic parking brake
• Exceptional range offers ideal coverage for all types of vehicles • Formulated to meet specific vehicle performance and safety requirements
• 25 new SKUs added to program now covering over 87 percent of European vehicles
• Maintains outstanding viscosity, even at -40 °F • High wet boiling point of 356 °F ensures performance and 3-year service life
Preferred by technicians worldwide and now available to US and Canada shops
Leads team of 11 training specialists providing technical support and education on Continental aftermarket product lines
ATE Hydraulic Brake Parts Engineered to Meet Rigorous OE Standards for Quality, Fit, and Performance
Excellent coverage and availability for a wide spectrum of European vehicle makes
Formulated and tested to original equipment friction specifications
Continental offers 100 years of OE brake system experience
In this Q&A, Caciolo talks about the history of the ATE brand and its role in the marketplace today.
Delivers quick and reliable response for customers, even at low pedal force
Optimum replacement for DOT 4 fluid ESP, ABS, and ASR systems
Continental first to aftermarket with approved coverage for AMG C43 and E43, as well as CLS and GLC models of higher performing classes
ATE Original Brake pads and ATE Single Pack Rotors minimize noise and vibration
The November 2018 issue of Undercar Digest features an in-depth cover story on Continental and our aftermarket product lines, including ATE.
Provides precise braking for increase safety and reduced wear.
Comprehensive line features original equipment friction specifications
Continental Announces Return and Expansion of ATE Brake & Hydraulic Parts Program to the North American Market
Comprehensive line includes exceptional coverage for European vehicles
Workshops profit from a cost-effective alternative – and especially for the high-volume C Class vehicles